Tâche-Tu veux préparer des messages d'acceuil pour tes répondeurs (domicile et portable) parce que tu n'es pas toujours disponible pour prendre tes appels.
You will prepare two messages; one for your cell phone and the other for your home answering machine. The message for your answering machine should be more formal and professional while your cell phone message may be casual.
*** To make your message sound even more authentic, you can morph your voice! Morphing your voice in Audacity.
Un très grand merci à Joe Dale for directing me to the morphing post! His Integrating ICT into the MFL classroom blog is my go to blog anything having to do with technology in the classroom. His helpful blogposts have allowed me to go from one to SIX blogs!
Here are some examples... Merci beaucoup Cécilia pour les textes!
Evaluation of messages:
-Your context should be clear
- Your message should be clear
- You have transmitted a complete message (greeting, number of your telephone, message and closing.
- Register- You have used the proper register in your greeting
-Negative forms- (Je ne suis pas...)
- Imperative- Veuillez laisser un message
- Pronunciation- You have used proper pronunciation and your recording is clear and easy to understand.
Creating of post and embedding of file.
1. You will title your post with your character's first and last name/Répondeur. You will place your post under the category of Mon Répondeur
2. Record both messages into a single file using Audacity
3. Carefully follow the directions in Embedding a Window Media Player File from Joe Dale's instructions. The directions are very clear; be sure to follow them carefully!
4. Finish posting your appartment and introductions with letterhead. You can either attach the file or embed it with Docsctoc. If you are attatching the file, be sure to use Word. Also be sure to paste the text of your introduction into your post. These are due by Tuesday!