Objective: To talk about what you did in the past using the imperfect tense
Oui, c' est moi quand j' étais petite!
What was life like when you were little? What did you do? Who were your friends? Where did you live?
To describe these events, you will need to use the impefect tense.
Objective: To understand the uses of the imperfect, to recognize its forms, and to conjugate verbs in the imperfect
1. Imperfect description- View the embedded video and write a summary in English of the video on your handout
2. View the second embedded video and write a summary in English of the video your handout
3. Complete the activities on your handout
4. Review the imperfect terms on Quia http://www.quia.com/jg/652147list.html
5. Complete the matching activity http://www.quia.com/mc/652147.html
6. Complete the listening/speaking activity from Lingt http://lingtlanguage.com/takeassignment/37733658342761/
What do you now know about describing how things were when you were little? Two stars and a wish: What two things went well today and what would you do differently? Reply to today's post