You are having a great time in France and you write a letter to tell your friend what you would do if they were there. Check the Itineraires pour decouvrir la France to look at some sample itineraries. You can also try the Villes de France or Régions of France. Use the si+ the imperfect and conditional. You will title this Si tu étais ici and your name. You can find extra help for writing a letter about a vacaction here Practice writing a letter/post card
· Open your letter
· Find five activities from the sites above that you and your friend could enjoy if he/she were there with you.
· Using si+ imperfect and conditional, tell what you would do if your friend were there. Be sure include specific names of cities and places.
· Consult the Writing tasks help for useful phrases.
· Remember to say that you miss someone, you need to say, tu me manques
· If you want to say that you wish someone were there, you will need to use the subjunctive: J’aimerais que tu sois ici (avec moi)
· Add pictures to your post (at least three). *
· Close your letter